And ethical shoe and accessories brand is looking for a passionate person to help handle our shipping and production responsibilities. This role is responsible for all of our shipping functions, finished goods inventory, raw materials inventory, as well as creating purchase orders for raw materials/finished goods. Attentional to detail, organization, and a desire to change the world is critical. This role is part time (20-30 flexible hours per week) but there is potential to grow.
This role must be local to Raleigh, NC.
- Manage finished goods inventory
- Manage raw materials inventory in Guatemala
- Create purchase orders for finished goods/raw materials Pack and ship orders to customers
- Assist coordinating pop ups with boutiques
- Pack and ship samples to boutiques
- Work with customer service to keep customers up-to-date
- Maintain quality reports and communicate issues with suppliers
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Computer savvy
- Excellent communicator
- Organizational skills a must
- Independent work ethic
- Big hearts encouraged to apply