August 28, 2020
Fall is on the horizon, and we've gathered a few great pieces to consider adding to your wardrobe. Each item is ethically-made, and versatile enough to take you through the year!
1. Maroon Macy Earrings by Sela Designs are a the perfect bold color for autumn, and we love the pop of gold.
2. The Emerson Scarf from ABLE is impossibly chic, and can be worn so many different ways!
3. Our Laura Crossbody Bag in Dusk is convenient and stylish--perfect for busy days (as a crossbody) and nights out (as a clutch!).
4. The Haruko Dress by Two Days Off is so effortlessly sophisticated. It can be worn as a shift dress, or cinched with the included belt!
5. Our Custom Lee Boot, pictured here with olive leather and grey floral fabric, will be a staple in your closet all fall. Customize them to fit your unique style!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 21, 2020
October 12, 2020
September 29, 2020