NEED HELP? TEXT US AT 919-373-3676
November 20, 2019
Now, more than ever, companies with an ethical and sustainable focus are creating on-trend, high-quality goods! We’ve compiled a collection of our favorite items to help you as you create your own gift wish list. Whether you’re giving, or hoping to receive, purchases from these companies make a lasting impact.
1. Our friend Molly Stillman designed this versatile dress with Elegantees. The Molly can be worn three ways, guaranteeing you’ll be able to wear it often.
2. We love this show-stopping pair of earrings from Noonday Collection.
3. Our Thea Flat in Mustard is an all-season staple, and can just as easily be dressed up for date night as they can be a companion to your jeans and tee.
4. Another TRC piece that we think should top your list is our Laura Crossbody Bag! With a removable strap, it transitions easily as a daytime bag to a nighttime clutch.
5. Our good friends at Better Life Bags created this set of leather band pouches, and we are so charmed by the fun colors and patterns.
6. If you’ve got an opening for New Favorite Boots in your closet, we suggest our Lizzie Boots. They’ll last for years and years, and are made of leather that will mold to your feet.
7. This personalized necklace from ABLE makes a meaningful gift, and the dainty shape and style means it’ll go with everything!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
May 11, 2021
May 07, 2021
May 04, 2021