Our Favorite Ethical Stocking Stuffers
We’ve rounded up some creative and inexpensive stocking stuffer gifts for you! Any of these practical and ethically-made items would bring a smile on Christmas morning.
1. This Holiday Sock Box from Pact Organic makes for a colorful (and sure to be used) gift!
2. Boden’s quirky, hard-backed notebook is the perfect present for your dog-loving friend.
3. This candle mug is created by two teams of artisans--one in Cameroon, and one in Chicago! It’s a cozy addition to any stocking.
4. You can’t go wrong with a gift card to The Root Collective! Need we say more?
5. And for the gal who LOVES the TRC shoes she owns (and wants to care for them well), we suggest our Chamberlain’s Water Protectant.
6. We love Nickel & Suede’s collection of lightweight leather earrings.
7. How cute is this mint check Thread Wallet? Simple, functional, and fun!