FREE SHIPPING AND EXCHANGES ON US ORDERS OVER $50
February 25, 2020
We know, we know, it's still February, but spring is on the horizon, and we couldn't help but round up a few of our favorite ethical spring styles!
1. This breezy maxi dress from Pact is such a fun spring item--we love the raw edge details!
2. This bracelet set from Noonday Collection adds a great pop of color to any outfit.
3. If you're heading somewhere warm for spring break, consider bringing this flattering-on-all-body-types one-piece from Jessica Rey.
4. Our Gaby Flat in Embroidered Floral will brighten up every outfit. They're insanely comfortable too--the perfect spring wardrobe staple!
5. This flowy top from Elegantees is a great layering piece, and will transition well from warmer spring days (wear it alone) to colder spring evenings (add a denim jacket!).
6. We love these eye-catching earrings from Sela Designs--they come in several colors, but Midnight Waters is our favorite for spring.
7. Our Brandi Knot Bag is ideal for your busy spring days! The unique handle closure makes it easy to access your belongings, and the high-quality leather means it'll last far beyond this season.
June 15, 2020
June 09, 2020
April 14, 2020